Swimming Pool Leak Repair
- We do an extensive pressure test on complete piping system
- Then below dry ,standby and shoot the epoxy through the same fittings.
- This allows us to identify which pipe the leak is in and the size of it without damaging any of your pool deck .
- That leaves minimum down time for the pool .
- This process allows us to provide the lowest price on pool repairs .our price are about 1/3 of other pool repair services
- We also specialize in fountains and water features
- All our work comes with a 10 year warranty
How to find a leak in your pool
Check the obvious first. Here’s a list of common problems that could indicate a leak , in on particular order :
- Are there any leaks at the equipment pad? Look closely at the filter, pump, heater and the pipe values.
- Are there any wet areas around the pool? Check the ground for moisture .walk around the pool , and by the pool and the equipment. Check for wet soil and sunken or eroding areas .
- Do you have a vinyl liner pool? Look for tears or separations around all the fittings , Skimmers, returns , cleaner line , light , steps and the corners .
If you want to confirm a leak, try this technique to double –check
Mark the water level of the pool at the skimmer .Use a piece of tape or grease pencil to mark the water level .check the mark 24 hours later. Your pool should lose no more than ¼ inch (0.6 cm) per day. Otherwise, a leak is indicated.
You can also try this technique to confirm a leak
Place a bucket filled with pool water on a pool step (weight it with a rock or brick ).Mark the water level on both the inside and the outside of the bucket. Make sure the water levels are the same inside the bucket as the pool water level outside the bucket . Check the mark 24 hours later. If there’s a grater drop in the line on the outside of the bucket, a leak in the pool is indicated . This test needs to be conducted with the pump on, then again with the pump off .